Please see the links below, which are chock full of great content. Your feedback, ratings and general enthusiasm around these and other Rangers projects help to keep the community going and gives those of us working on these solutions some great ways to make things better for everyone.
Here are the latest Channel 9 videos:
• Extracting Effective Permissions from TFS
• Monthly Catch-up: S77
Here are the latest announcements:
• Extracting effective permissions and Security Auditing for TFS
• Understanding migrations from on-premises TFS to Visual Studio Online
• Git support included with the extracting effective permissions sample and research completed
• Understanding TFS migrations from on-premises to Visual Studio Online – Part 2: Walkthrough
Feedback for any of the aforementioned items can be left directly on the video or blog pages. Questions? Feel free to reach out to me directly. Suggestions for gap-fillers? Please submit them via the Visual Studio page on UserVoice!